As part of the Interview Experience series, in this post, we will see an interview experience in Morgan Stanley shared by a candidate.
Shared By:– Sumit
Company Name:- Morgan Stanley
Experience Level: – 5+ Years
Date:- Sep – 2020
1. Difference between SinglyLink List and Doubly Link list
2. Comparator vs Comparable
3. Give Indexes of array elements which has sum=10
eg. 1+9=10 so print index 0 and 9
2+8=10 so print index 1 and 8
4. Collection FrameWork hierarchy
5. Custom sorting implementation
6. Explain your automation framework
7. API experience
8.Have you worked on advanced java?
9. Explain OOPS
10. “This is new” => Arrange it in increasing length order of words. i.e “is new This”
11. Why do we write class.forName() in JDBC
12. API characteristics
13.How hashmap works internally
14. Agile working
If you want to share your interview experience with any company for the Testing profile, write with all details as given above and mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will help the testing community a lot.
You can subscribe to my YouTube channel RetargetCommon to learn from video tutorials.
If you have any doubt, feel free to comment below.
If you like my posts, please like, comment, share and subscribe.
Many other topics you can navigate through the menu.