Last updated on January 7th, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Company Name :- IQVIA ( Formerly IMS Health and Quintiles)
Date :- Sep – 2019
Experience Level: – 6 – 8 Years
Duration:- Three rounds . (Written, Technical – 30 mins, Tech + Managerial = 20 Mins )
Mode : – F2F
There were 15 questions. I remember below ones:-
- What are the methods available in WebDriver?
- How to click on a button without WebDriver click?
- Difference between import and static import.
- Write a Java program to reverse each word of given string.
- Difference between StirngBuilder and StringBuffer.
- How to create an Enum in Java?
- How you will troubleshoot in case of unable to launch a browser?
- How to resolve issue Error Loading Extension in chrome browser?
- What is WebDriver?
- What is RemoteWebDriver?
- What is browser driver class and usage?
- What are overloaded methods in Selenium?
- What are the pillars of OOPS?
- Write a Java program to find if a given number is a prime number.
- Write a java program to reverse a string without any other variable.
- What are the common exceptions you face in automation?
- What is encapsulation?
- What is abstraction?
- How you manage data in your framework?
- How did you use inheritance in your framework?
- What is alternative of Page Object Model design?
- How much reusability is managed in your framework?
- Difference between findElement() and findElements() methods?
- What are the points to be considered while overriding?
- Why you are looking for the change?
- How will you start automation from scratch for a new project?
- What is flow diagram?
- What extra you do apart from testing the functionality to impress client?
- How is your sprint cycle?
- How much KT you required before starting work?
If you want to share you interview experience with any company for Testing profile, write with all details as given above and mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will help testing community a lot.