As part of the Interview Experience series, in this post, we will see an interview experience in IQVIA (formerly IMS Health) shared by a candidate.
Company Name:- IQVIA (formerly IMS Health)
Experience Level: – 6-8 Years
Date:- Sep – 2019
Duration:- Three rounds. (Written, Technical – 30 mins, Tech + Managerial = 20 Mins )
There were 15 questions. I remember the below ones:-
- What are the methods available in WebDriver?
- How to click on a button without WebDriver click?
- Difference between import and static import.
- Write a Java program to reverse each word of a given string.
- Difference between StringBuilder and StringBuffer.
- How to create an Enum in Java?
- How you will troubleshoot in case of unable to launch a browser?
- How to resolve issue Error Loading Extension in chrome browser?
- What is WebDriver?
- What is RemoteWebDriver?
- What are browser driver class and usage?
- What are overloaded methods in Selenium?
- What are the pillars of OOPS?
- Write a Java program to find if a given number is a prime number.
- Write a java program to reverse a string without any other variable.
- What are the common exceptions you face in automation?
- What is encapsulation?
- What is abstraction?
- How you manage data in your framework?
- How did you use inheritance in your framework?
- What is the alternative of Page Object Model design?
- How much reusability is managed in your framework?
- Difference between findElement() and findElements() methods?
- What are the points to be considered while overriding?
- Why you are looking for a change?
- How will you start automation from scratch for a new project?
- What is the flow diagram?
- What extra you do apart from testing the functionality to impress a client?
- How is your sprint cycle?
- How much KT did you require before starting work?
If you want to share your interview experience with any company for the Testing profile, write with all details as given above and mail me at email@example.com. It will help the testing community a lot.
You can subscribe to my YouTube channel RetargetCommon to learn from video tutorials.
If you have any doubt, feel free to comment below.
If you like my posts, please like, comment, share and subscribe.
Many other topics you can navigate through the menu.