Last updated on October 28th, 2020 at 12:00 am
As part of the Interview Experience series, in this post, we will see an interview experience in Harman Connected Services shared by a candidate.
Company Name:- Harman Connected Services
Experience Level: – 5-9 Years
Date:- Aug– 2020
Interviewer was really quick in asking questions. Maximum questions he asked from the resume and answer you give. Below are some questions which I remember:-
- What is Cucumber?
- How cucumber helped you in testing?
- What is the importance of BDD?
- What is REST API?
- Have you used Docker?
- Any usage of AWS in testing?
- What is Swagger?
- What are the features of TestNG?
- Explain the usage of all annotations provided by TestNG.
- Which part of the framework did you develop?
- What is your view on manual testing?
- What type of manual testing you are performing currently?
- How do you create the test results of your manual testing?
- How much you interact with BA?
- How many test cases you execute every day?
- How do you test a scenario where all information is not present?
- Write a java program to reverse a string without using the reverse method.
- Difference between Comparable and Comparator
- What are the testing methodologies?
- How much manual testing is preferred?
- Explain the defect life cycle in Agile.
- Severity and priority
If you want to share your interview experience with any company for the Testing profile, write with all details as given above and mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will help the testing community a lot.
You can subscribe to my YouTube channel RetargetCommon to learn from video tutorials.
If you have any doubt, feel free to comment below.
If you like my posts, please like, comment, share and subscribe.
Many other topics you can navigate through the menu.