Company Name :- HCL
Date :- Aug – 2019
Experience Level: – 2 – 4 Years
Rounds :- 2
Mode : – F2F
There were many candidates , so I got my chance after 90 mins. There were total 2 rounds. Both were technical and most of the questions were basics from Manual testing, Java , Selenium and API. I can remember below questions:-
- How do you run tests?
- Use of surefire plugin
- What is string pool concept?
- Difference between equals() and == operator
- How do you raise bugs?
- Who writes test cases and what are the guidelines to be followed while writing?
- How you will test whatsapp when there is no internet?
- What is inheritance?
- Difference between List and Set
- How you read data from excel?
- How many test case do you automate in a day?
- Have you worked on agile?
- Explain HTTP verbs
- Status code of APIs
- Difference between get() and navigate()
If you want to share you interview experience with any company for Testing profile, write with all details as given above and mail me at email@example.com. It will help testing community a lot.