Interview Experience at CTS (Cognizant) Bangalore for Selenium Java Profile ( Sep – 2019)
Shared By: – Veena
Company Name :- Cognizant (CTS)
Experience Level: – 2 Years
Mode : – F2F
Rounds: – 2 rounds
Date :- Sep – 2019
Both rounds were moderate . Interviewers asked questions from Java and Selenium. Both rounds were 45 minutes long. First round consists of Java questions mainly. Second rounds focused on Selenium.
- Features of Java.
- Explain four pillars of OOPS.
- What is static and non-static?
- What is final keyword?
- DIfference between this and super?
- What is difference between length and length() in Java?
- What is abstract class?
- What is interface?
- DIfference between List and Set?
- What is use of Map?
- How do you launch a browser in Selenium?
- How to delete cookies?
- Write a program to find the duplicates in an array.
- There is an array of numbers and a number key. Array contains that key. Rearrange array in a order where left side elements of key are smaller than key and right side elements are greater than key.
- Annotations in TestNG
- Which reporting tool you used in Framework?
- Explain the flow of your framework?
- What is your contribution in your framework?
- What is StaleElementException?
- What are the waits available in Selenium?
- Limitations of Selenium?
- If not Selenium, which tool you will prefer?
- Difference between Actions and Action?
- How do you handle keystrokes in Selenium?
- How do you handle alert in Selenium?
- You have a link on a main window. When you click on that link, it opens 3 new windows. One of the window consists an iframe. How you will navigate there?
- There are five tabs in home page of a Website. You need to navigate to each tab and verify page is loaded. Write optimal logic.
- What is dry run in Cucumber?
- Annotations in Cucumber
If you want to share you interview experience with any company for Testing profile, write with all details as given above and mail me at email@example.com. It will help testing community a lot.
Practice interview questions asked in different organisations here.